Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anthropologie Brilliant Gathers Lampshade Knock Off...The Finished Product

I am really happy with how the lamps turned out.  I didn't take a before picture of the shades.  They were this waffle type old fashioned shade with gold trim.  I bought both sets of lamps and shades for a total of $14 dollars at D.I.    The Anthropologie lampshade alone without the lamp base is $98 a piece.  Their lamp bases run about $130 for a cheaper one.  That is about $450 in lamps from Anthropologie.  Yeah, like are you SERIOUS???? Does anybody spend that much for lamp?  Please, not me!!!!!.  I spent about $50 for both lamps!!!!!!!!!!!



These are the finished lamps in our partially finished bedroom makeover.  I was able to use some of the same material from the headboard in the lamps.  It's cool.  You can see the two pillows I made on the bed that I have shown on a previous post.. Sooooooooo Cute!  I am so happy that I have a cuter bedroom.  So much more that I can do...the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment