Thursday, May 5, 2011

Couponing Project!!!

My latest project the past week has been learning how to coupon and save big!!! Wow, I have learned alot the hard way already in a week.  I need to go to a class or something.  I got onto the Daily Herald person the Amy the Savvy Shopper  http://www.savvyshopperdeals.com/  to start learning how to do it.  She does stuff specific to Utah County which I love cause couponing is not the same here.  We don't get alot of double and no triple coupon stores that I know of.  Anyways, if anybody would like to do this with me or has some good tips, please let me know.  Just a few good deals that I got this week.  BBQ sauce for 14cents a bottle  It would have been free if I realized and used double coupon on tuesday.  They would have owed me money to buy it!  Four FREEE boxes of toothpaste.  Razors for 99cents for Ryan.  I paid 50cents a cartridge which cost 4.25 at Wal-mart a piece. It really does work!!! It will take a little work to get organized and learn the ropes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment