Saturday, April 23, 2011

Purging My House!!!!!

I am purging my house of unwanted and ugly and useless furniture that just makes me depressed and replacing it with beautiful and lovely new furnishings that I have re-done...this will be a work in progress but it feels so good to get rid of all that ugly wal-mart furniture, handme handme downs, and just plain junk.  I am not in college anymore and I am ready to have a cute house that I love to just hang out in....Now I know that I can do it without costing a fortune.  My newfound skills have given my hope for my house! 

3 comments:

  1. I love all your projects! The bed looks awesome, the pillow is genius an I totally want the giraffe print table!!!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I'm at that point. I'm counting down the days until we can have our own house that I can't paint and have some room and money to refinish furniture.

    I hope your garage sale is a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we are just renting so it puts a wrench in my plans a little and my rooms can't be as cute as I want..but we do what we can righ?

    ReplyDelete